Make your own delicious homemade Biscoff Ice Cream in the KitchenAid Stand Mixer with just five simple ingredients
It seems like everyone is spending so much more time in their kitchen at the moment. From comfort food cakes and banana bread to full roast dinners and cooking sessions with the kids, it’s great to see people making the most of the lockdown with delicious home cooking.
Whether you’re cooking for your own family or making food to share with family and friends, KitchenAid can help you #MakeItTogether with their stand mixers and extensive attachments.
For this recipe I am using the KitchenAid 4.8L Artisan in Dried Rose (how beautiful is the colour?!)
It comes in a variety of other colours and you can also personalise it.
You can choose to engrave your Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer with a name or special message. And then further personalise it with your extra bowl of choice. Choose from frosted glass, various ceramic designs and quilted or hammered stainless steel effect.
You can learn more about personalising your Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer on their website.
This machine will work with over 15 different attachments that can help you make fresh pasta, spiralize fruit and veg or even grind your own meat.
I chose to try out the ice cream maker as my kids are ice cream obsessed! Using just five simple ingredients we decided to make Biscoff Ice Cream for a tasty summer treat!
The KitchenAid Stand Mixer made this recipe so easy. We used the mixing bowl (which comes included) to mix together the ingredients and then transferred it to the ice cream maker.
This results in a smooth and creamy ice cream with no ice crystals. And no heavy mixing as the KitchenAid Stand Mixer does all the work for you!
I’m looking forward to trying out more of the KitchenAid Stand Mixer attachments. Next up is the pasta maker!
For more information about KitchenAid Stand Mixers and attachments head on over to their website.
And if you try this recipe please do let me know. I always love to see your comments and pictures on social media.
Biscoff Ice Cream with KitchenAid
Make your own delicious homemade Biscoff Ice Cream in the KitchenAid with just five simple ingredients
- 300g Biscoff spread
- 75g sugar
- 600ml double cream
- 250ml whole milk
- 12 Biscoff biscuits
- Place the KitchenAid ice cream bowl in the freezer for at least 15 hours.
- Using the small mixing bowl and wire whip beater, mix together the Biscoff spread and the sugar until combined.
- Add the double cream and milk and mix again for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Remove the mixing bowl and beater from the machine and add in the ice cream bowl and attachments.
- Switch on to setting 1 and pour in the ice cream mixture. It is important that the machine is running BEFORE you add the ice cream mixture.
- Leave running for 30 minutes until the ice cream starts to harden.
- Crumble in 10 of the Biscoff biscuits and continue to mix for another few minutes.
- Turn the machine off and transfer the mixture to a lined dish.
- Freeze for 30 minutes to make the ice cream a little more firm.
- Serve in cones or in bowls topped with some of the remaining Biscoff spread (melt it in the microwave to make it easier to drizzle!) and more crushed Biscoff biscuits.
Leave a Reply